Saturday, June 7, 2014

Child Abuse: The Ripple Effect






Hey guys. As many of you already know I am always trying to help promote other authors by posting about their books, providing likes and shares and featuring them on my blogs and websites. I think it is important to help each other and to support one another. I know many of you feel the same way.  Today I am promoting a book with a more serious subject. It is about child abuse and how it affects children. This is an important book for anyone who has been in this kind of situation or that knows someone who is going through this. I feel particularly strong about this because prior to becoming a book author, I went to school for child psychology and I know the seriousness of this topic. Here is a summary of the book. Please share it with anyone who may find it beneficial.
Child Abuse: The Ripple Effect takes a look at what it's like to survive child abuse and how that abuse can cause long lasting issues later in life. Forming relationships, self respect & esteem, are just a few areas in the life of abuse survivors that Nick Wilkinson takes a look at while discussing his own abuse and recovery.


http://www.amazon.com/Child-Abuse-Ripple-Effect-Reacting-ebook/dp/B00EFETJY0

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Child-Abuse-Ripple-Effect-Reacting-ebook/dp/B00EFETJY0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402105791&sr=8-1&keywords=Child+Abuse+Ripple+Effect

No comments:

Post a Comment